SoundEarth provides comprehensive air permitting and compliance services to industrial facilities. From the emissions of greenhouse gases to criteria pollutants to odors, our air services team prides itself in being at the forefront of the ever-changing air quality regulations and best practices that can impact all types of companies. We have a team of trained greenhouse gas verifiers, and SoundEarth is recognized as an Accredited Verification Body by the California Air Resources Board.
SoundEarth’s air compliance services include regulatory compliance audits, new source permitting, permit renewals, annual compliance reporting, air emission monitoring and source test reviews, air dispersion modeling, and fugitive emission studies.
Our scientists and engineers can assist your industrial facility in a variety of ways: Estimating the cost of regulatory compliance for future projects, assessing and reducing the amount of emissions, and preparing air permit renewal and new applications, modifications, and reporting.
Air Permitting Services
- Notice of Construction (NOC)
- New Source Review (NSR)
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD)
- Title V Air Operating Permits (AOP)
- SEPA Checklists
- Advocate for Clients with Agency Regulators
- Technical Review and Comment on Draft Permits
Air Compliance Reporting Services
- Annual Air Emissions Inventories
- Toxics Release Inventory Reporting
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Report Preparation
- Third Party Audits of GHG Reports
- Washington State Greenhouse Gas Reporting
- Clean Air Rule (CAR) Reporting and Verification
- Stack testing notification, source test data review, and alternate fuel trials
- Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual Air Reporting under AOP, MACT, Boiler MACT, or NESHAPS regulations