SoundEarth Strategies Inc., an employee-owned, environmental consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, WA is seeking Environmental Professionals to work with our team of Scientists, Geologists, and Engineers on an as needed basis.
We provide responsive, client-oriented results that anticipate the needs and expectations of our clients in the areas of: remediation, due diligence, stormwater and air quality compliance services, hazardous material surveys, greenhouse gas reporting, and sustainability services.
Bring your established client relationship experience and entrepreneurial approach to a collaborative environment that will support the growth and continued success of your practice. The successful candidates will be responsible for working with SoundEarth Project Managers to meet client project demands
- Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Engineering, Environmental Studies, or a related discipline;
- 10+ years of environmental consulting experience;
- Applied knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations;
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills;
- Proven track record of Environmental Consulting related projects;
- Solution-oriented approach with strong problem-solving skills.
As an employee-owned company, we value our people and appreciate our differences. We believe there is an opportunity to work with individuals who are not seeking fulltime employment with one firm. Those that want to set their own schedules and select the projects that meet their professional goals Each of our employee owners has the responsibility and the ability to affect our success. We provide opportunities for all employees to share in the company’s success, grow professionally and enjoy a superior work/life balance.
We offer a competitive compensation package with an incentive program to reward team and individual contributions.
Please forward your confidential resume and cover letter to:
SoundEarth Strategies, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity