Does your career feel stalled? Are you ready to take on more responsibility, but your employer does not have that opportunity currently available? This could be your chance to grow your career…
SoundEarth Strategies Inc., a multi-office environmental consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced environmental consulting project manager with hands-on sediments management experience to work with a talented team of scientists and engineers on challenging environmental projects across the Pacific Northwest.
This position will work with SoundEarth project managers, project team members, and clients on a broad range of environmental projects, but with an emphasis on sediment fate and transport and geochemistry associated with upland sources and related in-water impacts. You would be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with project team throughout the sediment management project life cycle, which includes scope of services development, cost estimates, project planning from design to closeout phases for a wide range of ongoing sediment-related projects throughout the Pacific Northwest;
- Ensuring the project team, including partner firms, subcontractors, and vendors meet client expectations;
- Leading efforts to solve complex technical, financial, scheduling, and regulatory issues to achieve client expectation;
- Working with Principals and senior level technical staff to identify opportunities to expand existing client relationships and collaborating with the client team leader to pursue those opportunities.
We believe the ideal candidate match for this position would possess the following attributes:
- BS in Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology or another related field;
- 10+ years environmental project management experience;
- Expertise in contaminant fate and transport, geochemistry, and statistical data analysis;
- Strong regulatory knowledge;
- Experience with the evaluation and selection of remediation alternatives;
- Project contracting, scheduling, and budget development and tracking experience;
- Highly organized with excellent technical writing and communication skills.
At SoundEarth, we value our staff and appreciate our differences. Each of our employee owners has the responsibility and the ability to affect our success. We provide opportunities for all staff members to share in the company’s success, grow professionally and enjoy a superior work/life balance. We offer a competitive compensation package with multiple incentive programs to reward team and individual contributions.
If you are ready to advance your career and this sounds like your opportunity, please submit a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SoundEarth Strategies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer