1SoundEarth Strategies Inc., a 100% employee-owned, multi-office, environmental consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, WA is seeking a senior level Environmental Professional to join our team of Scientists, Geologists, and Engineers. We provide responsive, client-oriented results that anticipate the needs and expectations of our clients in the areas of: remediation, due diligence, stormwater and air quality compliance services, hazardous material surveys, greenhouse gas reporting, and sustainability services.
Bring your established client relationship experience and entrepreneurial approach to a collaborative environment that will support the growth and continued success of your practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for client and project opportunity development, technical project management, and team leadership.
- Advanced degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Engineering, Environmental Studies, or a related discipline
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or Geologist
- 15+ years of environmental consulting experience
- Applied knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of client development and management
- Solution-oriented approach with strong problem-solving skills
As an employee-owned company, we value our people and appreciate our differences. Each of our employee owners has the responsibility and the ability to affect our success. We provide opportunities for all employees to share in the company’s success, grow professionally and enjoy a superior work/life balance. We offer a competitive compensation package with an incentive program to reward team and individual contributions.
Please forward your confidential resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SoundEarth Strategies, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity- M/F/D/V