Legislation on the national and state levels has been passed to require public review of development proposals prior to permitting. As a result, environmental reviews and analyses are now required for the completion of almost any project. SoundEarth professionals will work with you to develop strategies and collect, analyze, and organize information to successfully present to agencies, as well as public and private entities. We can successfully lead you through the environmental review process.
Our regulatory specialists are adept in working through permit strategies; developing local, state, and federal permit application packages and providing:
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Washington State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EISs)
- Determinations of Nonsignificance (DNSs)
- Mitigated Determinations of Nonsignificance (MDNSs)
- Environmental Assessments